The past week has been pretty low on sewing. We had company over the weekend, and that meant clearing off the dining room table. No cutting space = no sewing.
(I’m not sure what I’m going to do now that we’re trying to eat dinner at the table each night, either…right now I’m shoving everything to one side, but this isn’t going to fly for much longer. Finishing the basement may be moving up on the priority list.)
Tonight, though, I finally made some progress on my scrappy tripalong quilt top. All of the cutting is done, and another hour at the sewing machine should finish off the rest of the blocks.
I decided to make the quilt five blocks by five blocks (so 60″x60″), which is a little bigger than I said in the previous post. I really wanted a square, though. I was toying with going one block bigger all the way around, but I’d have to add in new fabrics for that, and I kind of just want to finish this one.
With a little luck, this top will be done tomorrow!